Become an Accredited Professional
What is a Savory Global Network Accredited Professional?
Accredited professionals lead training and implementation of Holistic Management.
Accredited Professional Services:
- Professional Training
- Training in Holistic Management
- On-the-ground support for land managers
- New Savory Institute authorized training materials and resources
- Access to the Savory Global Network for business development
- Updates to Holistic Management education from the Savory Institute
How Do I Become an Accredited Professional?
- Fill out the short form at savory.global/network
- Complete the Foundations of Holistic Management courses online or in-person with a Savory Global Network hub.
- Complete the in-person modules:
- Holistic Planned Grazing
- Holistic Financial Planning
- Ecological Monitoring
- Holistic Land Planning
- Notify the Savory Institute when you've completed all courses.
- Receive your accreditation certificate and pay your annual fees to maintain your accreditation.
Start today! Book a call with Abbey to learn more or get started on your journey to becoming an accredited professional.