These online courses are great for:
- Land Managers seeking to manage land regeneratively
- Teams who are changing their approach to management
- Consumers looking to make educated choices
- Stewards of our environment
You’ll learn about:
- What Holistic Management is and how it manages complexity
- The four ecosystem processes and their impact on the environment
- What tools are available for managing ecosystem processes and how their application affects land
- How to make decisions that align with your resources and values
- How to plan your decisions around the short and long-term
To purchase the Savory Institute accredited online Holistic Management courses and resources, click on the images below. This will take you to the the Savory Global Network and Savory Institute website where you can purchase each item.
A description of each of the courses is offered on the Savory Institute website. Enter this code after clicking on this button to receive a 10 percent discount as a thank you for purchasing through the Jefferson Center for Holistic Management: DISCOUNT2145. The Jefferson Center for Holistic Management is a member of the Savory Global Network.