Regenerative Agriculture Events
This is an exciting year to get involved in Holistic Management and regenerative agriculture. Join us, and the regional network of regenerative agriculturalists we are proud to be a part of, for events listed below.
Sign up for the event or course by clicking on the links below. Please contact us with questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Napa Vision 2050 Holistic Land Management Regenerative Agricultural Seminar, Napa, CA Registration Link Coming Soon!
- How to Gain Agricultural Skills and Experience Webinar, January 24, 2020, Register Here
- Managing for abundance: How ranchers are stewarding the land for increased biological outcomes, February 1, 2020, Elko, NV
- Planned Grazing: How to Grow Soil, Grassland Health, & Profit, March 6 to 8, 2020, California Valley, CA Learn More
- Virtual Ranch Field Day, August 14th, 2020, Fort Bidwell, CA Learn More
- 2nd Annual Healthy Soil Summit, August 25 to 26, 2020, Sacramento, CA
Custom Ranch Tours
We welcome you to come visit Springs Ranch on these dates when we have specifically set aside time for guests to tour the ranch and learn about Holistic Management. There is no charge for tours on these days! Because we are a working ranch, we cannot accept visitors everyday of the year, without advanced notice. Tours of Springs Ranch for any days outside of the dates listed below, cost $250 per day. For information about travel to Surprise Valley, and lodging, please visit this page.
- May 23
- June 6
- July 18
- August 1
Jefferson Center Ranch Immersion Program
Learn how a holistically managed ranch operates. Spend one week, two weeks or a month with us at Springs Ranch and take part in all holistic planning, ranch work and activities. Participate in all events offered during your stay at no additional cost.
The immersion program is offered May through August each year at Springs Ranch, the Jefferson Center for Holistic Management headquarters in Fort Bidwell, Calif. Learn more about the Ranch Work Study Program and apply for the program here. Please contact us if you have any additional questions about the immersion program.